8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: DTF
To date in the United States, you could only go to a Din Tai Fung in either California or the Greater Seattle region. Now, it looks like the restaurant brand will be expanding into Portland, Oregon: “Often lauded as the … Continue reading
The last time I went to a Din Tai Fung opening, it was also at a Westfield Mall – specifically the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose/Santa Clara, California. Well now, another one has opened in Orange County: “There has … Continue reading
I first blogged about the first Din Tai Fung opening in San Diego this past February for this fall, but apparently that has been delayed: “While most of its big name new restaurants are lined up to launch in Westfield UTC this … Continue reading