8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: Goldman Sachs
The Outsized Economic Contributions of Asian Americans according to Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs recently released a report on the outsized economic contributions of Asian Americans. Highlights include Asian Americans creating 19% of high impact patents between 2003 and 2019, and driving 23% of US economic growth during that period despite being … Continue reading
Posted in Business, Current Events Tagged bamboo ceiling, Goldman Sachs, patents 6 Comments