8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Japanese food
Traveling Japan: Kyoto Train Station
I have been waiting to get to this part of my trip for a long time because I really enjoyed visiting the city of Kyoto for a lot of different reasons. But first, let’s start with Kyoto Train Station, which … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged Japan, japanese, japanese cuisine, Japanese food, kyoto, kyoto train station, trains station Leave a comment
Sushi Popper Push-up Pop
I am all for various food items placed on sticks, but I am having mixed feelings about the Sushi Popper. At first, I thought this was a failed Saturday Night Live skit, but this is an actual item for purchase. … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink Tagged food, Japanese food, sushi, Sushi Popper 8 Comments