8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
Tag Archives: Luc Besson
There’s a new trailer out for Luc Besson’s latest film, The Lady, where Michelle Yeoh stars as political rights activist Aung San Suu Kyi. Judging from the first trailer, I assumed the film would be about her struggles in establishing … Continue reading
Says Rahat: “The Shepard Fairey poster for Luc Besson’s The Lady is entirely disappointing and quite dishonest in using a style that was often utilized by the Communist Chinese. Does it look pretty? Sure. But it’s another instance of form … Continue reading