8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Meycauayan bells
Two church bells taken from a church in Meycauayan Bulacan Philippines 110 years ago during the Philippine-American War were returned to Filipino hands as representatives from the Sisters of Mercy order gave them to the Philippine Consulate in Chicago. According … Continue reading