8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: muay thai
Muay thai is a boxing style that’s a staple in Mixed Martial Arts fighting. Although I’ve never been any good at combat sports myself, I’ve always enjoyed learning different martial arts for fun and fitness, and I’ve recently been adding … Continue reading
@EliteSportsPT @CSAgym @InvictaFights @AMR_Group & the Heel says "Hello Butt! Long time no C" 150° of flexion: CHECK pic.twitter.com/l1iS8m6zy1 — Miriam Nakamoto (@MiriamNakamoto) March 8, 2014 Last December 2013, female pro-MMA fighter and Muay Thai champion Miriam Nakamoto tore her … Continue reading