8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: odaiba
After the Gundam giant robot excursion to Odaiba’s Diver City Mall, we took about a 10-15 minute walk to the nearest Tokyo Water Bus stop. Basically, it’s an boat on water that takes tourists to key points of interest. Unlike … Continue reading