8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Rose Bowl
8Questions with Rock Taiko Drummer Yusuke
I grew up LOVING taiko drums. I remember trips with my family to festivals in LA’s Little Tokyo in the summers to watch taiko groups performing. My dad had taiko albums playing on our stereos at home all the time, … Continue reading
Posted in 8Questions, APA Spotlight, Entertainment, Music Tagged 30 seconds to Mars, Asian American Expo, Asian Heritage Street Celebration, Hard Rock Cafe, hiroshima, house of blues, kanye, Kenny G, korn, LA's Chinatown Summer Nights, Little Tokyo, Nisei Week, Peter Erskine, random hero, Random Ninjas, Rose Bowl, taiko, VMA, whisky a go go, whitney houston, World Cup 94, yusuke, zendeko, Zenshuji Leave a comment