8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Little Tokyo
I grew up LOVING taiko drums. I remember trips with my family to festivals in LA’s Little Tokyo in the summers to watch taiko groups performing. My dad had taiko albums playing on our stereos at home all the time, … Continue reading
George Aratani, a survivor of the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II, and later successful businessman and philanthropist who founded Mikasa and Kenwood, passed away Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at the age of 95. His legacy in philanthropy … Continue reading
UPDATE: Winner is the first entrant, Emily Wu! We’ve been giving a ton of love to Tuesday Night Cafe recently for good reason– it’s awesome! TN Project is so awesome that they’re giving some lucky 8Asians reader a free pair … Continue reading