8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: Linkin Park
Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda Designs T-Shirts for Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief
While I drove to work in the morning, a Live 105 interview with Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park caught my ear for a number of reasons. First, Shinoda talked about his efforts to raise funds for Japan Earthquake and Tsunami … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Family, Music, Nonprofit, The Arts Tagged Japan Earthquake and Tsunami, Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda, Music for Relief, spam musubi, T-Shirts 1 Comment
Giveaway: Autographed Copy of Mike Shinoda’s Glorious Excess Art Book; final weekend of JANM exhibition in L.A.
UPDATE: Early bird gets the worm autographed Mike Shinoda “Glorious Excess” art book! The first commenter is the winner! Congratulations to itzk2di2dm (Kimle)! Thanks to everyone who entered, and also to all the 8Asians contributors for not quitting because of … Continue reading
Posted in Music, Promotions, Southern California, The Arts Tagged art, autographed, book, exhibition, fame, giveaway, Glorious Excess, Linkin Park, Little Tokyo, los angeles, Mike Shinoda 19 Comments
Mike Shinoda’s Glorious Excess (Dies) at the Japanese American National Museum
Mike Shinoda is widely known through his work with the band Linkin Park, although I’m more of a fan of his hip-hop/rap project Fort Minor and his album, The Rising Tied. He also has a degree in illustration, and is … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Music, Reviews, Southern California, The Arts Tagged art, artwork, exhibition, JANM, Linkin Park, Mike Shinoda 3 Comments