8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Tag Archives: San Jose Japantown
Exploring the History of San Jose’s Pinoytown
I have been going to San Jose Japantown for most of my adult life, but the only thing Filipino there that I noticed was a small Filipino community center building. Only after taking a Historical Walking Tour of the area … Continue reading
History of San Jose Japantown on KQED Radio
When I first moved to San Jose from the East Bay 25 years ago, one very pleasant discovery has been San Jose’s Japantown. As one of the three remaining Japantowns in the US, I always thought it had much more … Continue reading
Posted in History, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged Curt Fukuda, Ralph M Pearce, San Jose Japantown Leave a comment
Is San Jose’s Japantown Becoming Hawaiitown?
I live close to San Jose’s Japantown, and I have been getting takeout from there for many years. During that time, I have seen the Soko hardware store (pictured left) closed down and converted to a number of shops. One … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Local, Observations, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged hawaiian food, San Jose Japantown, ukuleles 7 Comments