8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: hawaiian food
Is San Jose’s Japantown Becoming Hawaiitown?
I live close to San Jose’s Japantown, and I have been getting takeout from there for many years. During that time, I have seen the Soko hardware store (pictured left) closed down and converted to a number of shops. One … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Local, Observations, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged hawaiian food, San Jose Japantown, ukuleles 7 Comments
Asian-American Youth and Juvenile Diabetes
When Number One Son first started playing on a mostly Asian-American basketball team at his school, two out of 8 kids on his squad had diabetes and had to take insulin. So after Tim forwarded this article from the Honolulu … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Health, Lifestyles Tagged american diet, hawaii, hawaiian food, juvenile diabetes, lack of exercise, loco moco, obesity, saimin, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes 4 Comments