8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
Tag Archives: type 2 diabetes
“It was January 23rd, 2002. I had been dehydrated for two days now. I was weary and confused, but other than that, I was a healthy, active 23 year-old. But that morning, I woke up slowly, crawled to the bathroom, … Continue reading
Asian Americans are said to be more likely than whites to develop Type 2 Diabetes. To help Asian Americans deal with this situation, the Joslin Diabetes Center has upgraded its Asian American Diabetes Initiative website. http://aadi.joslin.org/ contains such tools as … Continue reading