8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: type 2 diabetes
Asian Americans are said to be more likely than whites to develop Type 2 Diabetes. To help Asian Americans deal with this situation, the Joslin Diabetes Center has upgraded its Asian American Diabetes Initiative website. http://aadi.joslin.org/ contains such tools as … Continue reading