8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
Tag Archives: Joslin Diabetes Center
Asian Americans are said to be more likely than whites to develop Type 2 Diabetes. To help Asian Americans deal with this situation, the Joslin Diabetes Center has upgraded its Asian American Diabetes Initiative website. http://aadi.joslin.org/ contains such tools as … Continue reading