8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
Tag Archives: SARS
Let’s scare people: Guangzhou markets and SARS
You know it’s a slow news day when the media, let alone an organization like Reuters throws out a report like such. Let’s create a scare! Yes, the world isn’t screwed up enough that we need to make everyone freaked … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events Tagged China, disease, market, SARS Leave a comment