8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Sophie Kim
Netflix “The Healing Powers of Dude” Actress Sophie Kim
Recently, the Netflix TV series ‘The Healing Powers of Dude” premiered: “Meet Noah, he’s an 11-year-old with social anxiety disorder starting middle school. School can be tough, but with the help of his emotional support dog, Dude, plus his friends … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, TV Tagged muscular dystrophy, Netflix, Sophie Kim, The Healing Power of Dude Leave a comment