8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Monthly Archives: May 2007
The Foodwise Effects of the West in Asia
I just came back from a trip to Hong Kong & Tokyo and noticed two things that surprised me as an Asian American. Aside from the massively crowded subways and kinky maid cafes in Tokyo, I mean. The teenagers there … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Lifestyles 14 Comments
Cleaners are taken to the cleaners.
The Washington Post reports on a story involving a South Korean immigrant family, their small dry cleaning business, and a judge who is suing them for $65 million. That’s not a typo: SIXTY-FIVE MILLION DOLLARS! What did Jin Nam Chung, … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events 8 Comments