It seems everyone is getting found on YouTube these days. Years ago it used to be email fwds and chain letters, but with the advent of Web 2.0 almost anyone can be a star. Although I’d have to say that Christine Gambito isn’t just anyone. She’s launched her own creative career via YouTube. She has been on YouTube for over a year and uses her site, happyslip.com, to showcase her creative talents as well as poke fun at typical Filipino stereotypes. Some of her sketches touch upon familiar cultural themes like the auntie who always compares her daughter to yours, the strict cultural rules of having a boyfriend, and the familiar nuances of parents raising second generation children in the United States. She’s a one woman show, cute, funny creative and intelligent.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?