I was taking a look at the Asian Americans for Obama website, and came across their post on the Asian American Vote in Virginia. The news story profiles Asian Americans who support McCain and those who support Obama. Virginia is surprisingly a key swing state this year where there are enough Asian Americans to actually help swing the state one way or another. One part of the news piece which I think CBS got wrong was that news reporter Ramy Inocencio states that Asian Americans vote in high numbers – which is WRONG. Asian Americans between the ages of 18 to 25 are the least likely to vote of any demographic within the United States, and Asian Americans overall vote less than whites, blacks, and Hispanics.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers