I’ve been watching a lot of cable television lately due to the election (CNN, MSNBC) and have been noticing a lot of “Faces of Influenza” PSA’s. Kristi Yamaguchi, Olympic Gold medalist and the most recent Dancing with the Stars winner, is the national spokesperson for this year’s American Lung Association Faces of Influenza awareness campaign. The American Lung Association launched this year’s new television and radio public service announcement (PSA) campaign featuring Yamaguchi to stress the importance of annual influenza vaccination and highlight people who should be immunized annually for influenza. Visit www.lungusa.org to learn more.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon