Special Boy With Freakishly Large Brain Wins Spelling Bee
I’m a big fan of The Onion News Network (ONN), the satire video news program version of – you guessed it – The Onion. In one of their latest videos, ONN does a interview with “James Kimura,” the 2009 New Jersey state spelling bee winner. Remember: Asian Americans are not only good in math, but we excel in spelling as well.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood