Special Boy With Freakishly Large Brain Wins Spelling Bee
I’m a big fan of The Onion News Network (ONN), the satire video news program version of – you guessed it – The Onion. In one of their latest videos, ONN does a interview with “James Kimura,” the 2009 New Jersey state spelling bee winner. Remember: Asian Americans are not only good in math, but we excel in spelling as well.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat