John Hughes is dead of a heart attack. And while yes, Hughes was a director, producer and writer of a lot of awesome movies in the 1980’s like The Breakfast Club and single-handedly put Molly Ringwald on everybody’s radars, consider this thought, paraphrased from twitter user @wafflesgirls: Without John Hughes, there is no Long Duk Dong. And without Long Duk Dong, there is no longer a free pass to laugh at racist jokes for 90 minutes.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?