Yes yes, I get the pun in this photograph: It’s not Youth in Asia that will kill your grandma, it’s euthanasia, or — if you ask the protesters in this photograph — Obama’s liberal, tree hugging death squads that will be the death to your loved ones. Whatever. Here’s what I don’t get: given that this is some angry conservative town hall protest somewhere in Ohio or Vermont or something, my granola-eating bleeding-heart Democrat self isn’t so sure if these particular protesters are being sarcastic, or if they honestly think a bunch of Asians are going to try to kill a bunch of old ladies somewhere in Tennessee. Give the racial name calling that has been thrown around lately at town halls, it wouldn’t surprise me.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?