We’ve mentioned the B HERE campaign on 8Asians before, and now biopharmaceutical company Gilead is taking it to the next level, giving $10,000 away in a video/song/art contest designed to raise awareness of hepatitis B in the Asian American community — over half of the 2 million chronic hepatitis B cases belong to Asian Americans — and inspire those in the community impacted by the disease to continue their fight. Prizes will be given for the best video, song/story or art piece that informs the Asian American community about hep B and “makes the mark.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size