We’ve mentioned the B HERE campaign on 8Asians before, and now biopharmaceutical company Gilead is taking it to the next level, giving $10,000 away in a video/song/art contest designed to raise awareness of hepatitis B in the Asian American community — over half of the 2 million chronic hepatitis B cases belong to Asian Americans — and inspire those in the community impacted by the disease to continue their fight. Prizes will be given for the best video, song/story or art piece that informs the Asian American community about hep B and “makes the mark.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?