LA Times is reporting that the Peoples Republic of China is replacing the popular movie Avatar on 1,826 movie screens, “made at the urging of propaganda officials who are concerned that Avatar is taking too much market share from Chinese films and drawing unwanted attention to the sensitive issue of forced evictions” — the movies will be replaced with a biography of Confucius. Which is a shame, you know? Because now, Chinese people will never have the opportunity to watch Avatar again. Oh wait, no, never mind.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?