Asian American Theater Company’s world premiere of “Macho Bravado” by Alex Park. A Korean American soldier has returned from fighting in the Middle East to find a greater battle at home over his love, his identity and his masculinity. Confronted with questions of infidelity and self-doubt he and his wife struggle to maintain the macho bravado that defined their relationship before the war. This is a story that goes beyond the post-traumatic stress that a soldier and his wife experience, and ventures deep into their journey to forgive themselves and to forgive each other.
Previews: April 1-2, 2010 at 8pm
Opening Night: April 3, 2010 at 8pm
Performances: April 8-25, 2010 (Thursdays-Saturdays at 8pm; Sundays at 5pm)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake