Asian American Theater Company’s world premiere of “Macho Bravado” by Alex Park. A Korean American soldier has returned from fighting in the Middle East to find a greater battle at home over his love, his identity and his masculinity. Confronted with questions of infidelity and self-doubt he and his wife struggle to maintain the macho bravado that defined their relationship before the war. This is a story that goes beyond the post-traumatic stress that a soldier and his wife experience, and ventures deep into their journey to forgive themselves and to forgive each other.
Previews: April 1-2, 2010 at 8pm
Opening Night: April 3, 2010 at 8pm
Performances: April 8-25, 2010 (Thursdays-Saturdays at 8pm; Sundays at 5pm)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?