I watch API representation in media, so I wanted to catch up on America’s Best Dance Crew, and especially the all-API team Poreotix. Tonight, they were called out for doing their ching-chong accent and ‘self-deprecating Asian’ jokes; at the end of the show they went up for elimination against Hype 5-0, another all-API crew. Poreotix won, and in the process came up with an awful term, “Asian Booty Disease.” What the hell is that supposed to mean? Enough with the anti-Asian BS; if we expect Adam Carolla to be affirming of Asians, why don’t we start with ourselves? And why is JC Chasez calling a guy ‘Jet Li’? — Ken C.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers