My husband came back from a conference in Nashville — the Music City of the South — where he picked up a couple of CDs by Grace Kelly, a young Korean American musician. Although she is in college attending the Berklee College of Music in Boston, she is only seventeen (she took her GED and started college when she was 16), and she has five albums out. That’s pretty freaking awesome. I love jazz, and I love seeing a young APA woman kicking ass at it.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog