My husband came back from a conference in Nashville — the Music City of the South — where he picked up a couple of CDs by Grace Kelly, a young Korean American musician. Although she is in college attending the Berklee College of Music in Boston, she is only seventeen (she took her GED and started college when she was 16), and she has five albums out. That’s pretty freaking awesome. I love jazz, and I love seeing a young APA woman kicking ass at it.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?