An 8Asians reader, Amanda, pointed this Swiffer Sweeper commercial out. I’ve seen some ads from this “Baby Come Back” campaign, but have not come across this particular one with the Asian American woman in a new “Who’s that Lady” campaign. Apparently this commercial is running on every major network, during Oprah, on the E! Channel, and more. I don’t know about you, but I think it’s fairly common for Asian Americans not to wear shoes indoors. I wonder if the last part of the commercial showing the woman walking across the bare wooden floor is a subtle appeal towards Asian Americans? (I actually think this is kind of cool.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?