An 8Asians reader, Amanda, pointed this Swiffer Sweeper commercial out. I’ve seen some ads from this “Baby Come Back” campaign, but have not come across this particular one with the Asian American woman in a new “Who’s that Lady” campaign. Apparently this commercial is running on every major network, during Oprah, on the E! Channel, and more. I don’t know about you, but I think it’s fairly common for Asian Americans not to wear shoes indoors. I wonder if the last part of the commercial showing the woman walking across the bare wooden floor is a subtle appeal towards Asian Americans? (I actually think this is kind of cool.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Amazon Prime Video: Jimmy O Yang: ‘Good Deal’ Comedy Special Now Streaming