Whether you like it or not, shopping is the cheapest therapy out there, and it’s a lot healthier than eating your feelings. That’s why we here at 8Asians are proud to launch GASP!, a sister website dedicated to all things shopping related for products that highlight the Asian and Asian-North American community. GASP! — which stands for GO ASIAN SHOPPING POWER! , bad grammar on purpose — will offer readers a chance to window shop through their browsers for the perfect thing you’ve always wanted, whether that’s cool T-shirt designs by local APA craftsmen (and craftswomen), limited edition art prints, books or random tchotke that only crazy Japanese people would invent, we’re all over it.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail