I’m a very jealous person, but usually it involves food. However, I am also a very jealous person when it comes to Audrey Kawasaki, who manages to create some of the most breathtaking illustrations ever. How does she manage to paint such perfectly ethereal and melancholy women? Her prints may be sold out, but now fans can pick up a limited edition laser engraved wooden brooch ($45)…if they act fast. The brooch will be available for purchase on Saturday, July 17th starting at 3:00pm PST and only one out of 1,200 will be allowed per person. Good luck!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?