Confession: I don’t know how to properly hold chopsticks. Please don’t take my Asian card away from me. But for those of you who still have time to learn, try these EZ Chopsticks ($9) shaped like an oversized clothes pin. We’re not sure how exactly this will teach you to properly use chopsticks, but they’re clever and stylish — which is all you need when you want to show off your skills at the local ramen joint, right?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes