Remember when lunch time at school was an embarrassing trial, because you had no idea what your Asian mom would pack for you, like weird squid sandwiches or rice balls stuffed with hot dogs? Now you can embrace your Asian heritage during lunch with the Yum-Yum Bento Box recipe book ($11.53). The book features simple step-by-step instructions on turning your food into “a variety of shapes from zebras, panda bears, and monkeys to kitties, piggies, and puppy dogs.” PUPPIES AND KITTIES! Wait, don’t Asians eat those animals for dinner?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?