In my excitement to blog about Kevin and Michael in the latest season of CBS’s The Amazing Race, I overlooked the dynamic doctor duo friends team of Nat & Kat: They are both anesthesiologists. Kat’s hometown is Santa Monica, California. You can read up on Kat in her official Amazing Race bio, but unfortunately, there’s not a whole lot of other information out there on the web on her. From the first two episodes thought, Kat looks pretty buff. But I don’t know how long Kat and her friend Nate are going to last – they came in last at one task trying to sell sun glasses in an African market. They were pretty lucky to get a cab driver that drove literally like a mad man looking for a death wish to come back from behind.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”