An article on the mounting pressure of Asian Americans — and yes, APA blogs — to stop putting so much damn pressure on Jeremy Lin and let him be a NBA rookie: “Lin captures fans dreams and desires. He’s become an icon, a shooting star (that’s not shooting well) that many Asian Americans want to tether their hopes for national respect as not a stereotype but as part of the nation … Lin, clearly, happy to be in the NBA with his hometown team, realizes though that the pressures are mounting even as the minutes might be dwindling. And for that, maybe we should take Simmons advice and ‘stop cheering for Jeremy Lin.'”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?