So Google decides to build a locations based reviews service, similar to Yahoo! Local or Yelp. Fair enough, right? The name that decided to go with however, is Google Hotpot. Hotpot, for those of you guys that have never lived in Monterey Park or had a Taiwanese roommate in college, is the act of bringing every frozen food item known to mankind, cooking it and sharing it at a table in restaurants known for some questionable sanitary conditions, if you know what I’m saying. Hey Google; hotpot is our word, and we had it first! (Now, hand over those frozen fishballs and lettuce leaves if you’re not going to use them; we got to boil some dinner for me and seven of my closest friends.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat