Christian yoga practitioners, your worst nightmares are coming true: a group of Indian-Americans called the Hindu American Foundation “has ignited a surprisingly fierce debate in the gentle world of yoga by mounting a campaign to acquaint Westerners with the faith that it says underlies every single yoga style followed in gyms, ashrams and spas: Hinduism. The campaign, labeled “Take Back Yoga,” … suggests that people become more aware of yoga’s debt to the faith’s ancient traditions.” So, who owns yoga? Hindus? Indians? Heather, your co-worker who’s going there on her lunch break today?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?