UPDATE: Congrats to mwei for winning the giveaway!
If you’re in Los Angeles, check out Comedy Zen, a showcase of the funniest and finest multicultural comedians working today! We’ve blogged about a lot of these guys before, so if you want to see more than clips from YouTube, come see them perform live!
- Come see why Steven Ho was the most booked guest on Late Night with Conan O’Brien. He is a professional stuntman at the A-List level working with stars like Tobey Maguire, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo Dicaprio.
- Joe Wong hails from Boston and was a scientist researching answers for the mysteries of the field. Then he discovered stand up and has never looked back. Joe is the “All American Immigrant.” Even though some Asians might find him to be a novelty act for the white man, we give him full support as an artist mastering a difficult craft, which is the art of laugh inducing. Joe has taken command of this and his appearance on Letterman or the Presidential dinner invitation is proof of this.
- Jay Phillips was one of VARIETY Magazine’s 10 COMICS TO WATCH and his recent film credits include the #1 weekend opener SEMI-PRO opposite Will Ferrell, PROM NIGHT with Brittnay Snow, and BABY MAMMA opposite Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. His stand-up credits include Def Comedy Jam, The Late Show, and Lafapalooza. You can see him at http://jayphillipslive.net/.
Hosted by Hasan Minhaj, comedian, actor, writer and a friend of 8Asians, portions of all shows will be going to the American Lung Association. There will be one show on Friday, December 3, 2010 (at 8:30pm) and will be held at the Downtown Independent Theater (251 S. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States, 90012).
Ok, ok, so you just want to know how you can win some free tickets to a funny show? Read on!
What you could win from the Comedy Zen and 8Asians:
A free pair of tickets the 8:30pm show on December 3, 2010
How do you enter?
All you have to do is to leave a comment with why you want to go and ONE lucky winner will be selected!
Rules for entering:
1) Please be serious about using the tickets– unused free tix suck!
2) You’ll need to get there on your own. Sorry, travel is not covered in any way by 8Asians
Prize courtesy of: Comedy Zen.