“California Filipino students are likely to graduate from high school but only 30 percent go on to a four-year university, a new report revealed Thursday … The report reveals that with many Asian American and Pacific Islander subgroups like the Hmong, Laotian, and Cambodians, education problems are often masked because they are lumped into ‘general Asian’ or ‘other category’ when it comes to data collecting.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?