“California Filipino students are likely to graduate from high school but only 30 percent go on to a four-year university, a new report revealed Thursday … The report reveals that with many Asian American and Pacific Islander subgroups like the Hmong, Laotian, and Cambodians, education problems are often masked because they are lumped into ‘general Asian’ or ‘other category’ when it comes to data collecting.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?