Hater’s gonna hate, and it looks like that’s exactly what the Village Voice did, calling Far East Movement’s “Rocketeer” featuring Ryan Tedder — you know, that guy who sings that “Apologize” song you hear too much on the radio — one of the Top 20 worst songs of 2010, using bullet points such as “lazy retro,” “hastag rap” and, ouch, “self-referentiality run amok.” Oh come on, guys, the song isn’t that bad. And for all those FM fans pissed off about the article, well, you know what they say about haters.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?