KoreAm Magazine criticizes the portrayal of Glee’s Asian American characters in a recent article: “Unfortunately, when it comes to Mike and Tina (also dubbed Mina, Tike, Chang-Chang, or Chang Squared), the show gets the whole Asian thing mostly wrong. For example, when it was revealed in the second season opener that Mike and Tina started dating while working as camp counselors at “Asian Camp,” the show cut to a flashback of the two swapping spit in front of a roomful of camera phone-wielding kids. … (FYI, Asians don’t like camp. Historically speaking, camps for Asians usually come in the “internment” or “refugee” variety. Thus, we tend to avoid them entirely.)”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs