“Chinese bloggers are accusing state broadcaster CCTV of using re-purposed footage from the 1986 film Top Gun for a story on a recent air force drill,” where a target hit by the air-to-air missile fired by a J-10 fighter aircraft looks almost identical to a scene from the movie that made Tom Cruise famous. You know, stuff like this really TAKES MY BREATH AWAY. You see what I did there? No? Okay, sorry.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?