Singer/songwriter Bruno Mars has made a plea deal that should keep him out of jail. Mars, who wrote or co-wrote songs such as Rocketeer and Cee Lo’s “F— You” and performed on songs like Grenade and B.o.B’s “Nothin’ on You”, was arrested in September 2010 after a bathroom attendant reported him spending an unusually amount of time in a bathroom stall with a bag of white powder. As long as Mars performs community service, pays a fine, and completes drug counseling, he stays out of jail and can have his record be free of convictions. Stay out of jail, Bruno, so you can see if any of your seven nominations results in a Grammy.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?