After several days of non-stop discussions about Interracial Relationships and Tiger Moms on 8Asians, what better way to round out a Friday evening than what is single-handedly, the best action sequence from a
Bollywood Tamil Sci-Fi Movie known to mankind? Behold, a sequence from S. Shankar’s Robot, where hundreds of cloned robots join in various formations — including spheres, snakes, and a faux-Voltron — to bloodlessly kill hundreds of Indian troops. And then, because it’s a YouTube clip, it’s all dubbed in deadpan Russian. Happy Friday, kids!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?