Calling all diehard fans of Hayao Miyazaki, the man behind iconic films like Totoro, Spirited Away and Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind (just to name a few). Artist and friend Martin Hsu has debuted a new t-shirt design for his unofficial Miyazaki Club ($28) so anyone can show off their love for Studio Ghibli anywhere they want! The first 100 orders come with a free Miyazaki Club button and 10% of all t-shirt proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross Japan Earthquake Relief fund. Because that’s what Miyazaki would want us to do.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake