Chipotle is dipping their toes into Asian cuisine via ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen, a restaurant based on Vietnamese, Thai, and Malay foods, using methodologies from what they’ve learned from their experience at Chipotle [EDITORS NOTE: Otherwise known as the only decent place in New York to get a burrito.] The first restaurant will be showing up in the DC area this summer. Would you go to the Asian version of Chipotle?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood