8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: Shophouse
Is Vietnamese food going to be the “next big thing” in American Dining? Yum Brands, which owns Taco Bell and KFC, is trying out Fast Casual Vietnamese food with the launch in Dallas of “Banh Shop“, an experimental fast casual … Continue reading
Chipotle is dipping their toes into Asian cuisine via ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen, a restaurant based on Vietnamese, Thai, and Malay foods, using methodologies from what they’ve learned from their experience at Chipotle [EDITORS NOTE: Otherwise known as the only … Continue reading