This past Sunday, father and daughter team Ron & Christina were eliminated from this season’s The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business . Unfortunately, the team didn’t make it as far as last time when they were in the final legs of the race to win the $1 million prize. Ron got stuck at a roadblock task and was never able to recover. Overall, since this was Ron & Christina’s second time running the race, the working relationship between the two during the race was pretty good compared to some of the road bumps of their first time around. However, there were definitely times where Ron’s temper or impatience got the better of them and reduced their team effectiveness. At the taping of the show, Christina was preparing to get married to her former Amazing Race competitor Azaria Azene; with a little research, it looks like the two have already gotten married. Congratulations to Christina and Azaria!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail