I caught this Public Service Announcement while watching the NBA semi-finals for The Partnership at Drugfree.org. At first, I wondered what this television commercial was for. Was this mom going to be portrayed as a stereotypical Tiger Mom? The contrast between the Asian American mother and the scruffy looking white guy does a great job of reinforcing the message: “Are drugs turning your teen into a stranger?” I think it would have been more interesting to see a white mom pulling the sheets and finding an Asian American teenager to show that teenagers of any race in America could have a drug problem.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?