From the Wall Street Journal: “Chinese fans have grown used to watching the scientifically selected products of their state sports machine pumping out medals in gymnastics, table tennis and other Olympic events. Success at the highest level of professional tennis has eluded China until now. But what’s captured the popular imagination is the way that Ms. Li achieved her breakthrough—not by submitting herself to the discipline of the sports bureaucracy, and its brutal but phenomenally successful formula of breeding national champions, but by splitting from it.” (Hat tip: John)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl